You’ll love the Super Tote! It’s a generous size tote bag with great features:
- recessed zipper
- roomy interior pockets
- front exterior pocket
- cute piping and pleat details
- makes a perfect diaper bag or gym bag, great for hauling anything you need
Approx. Finished Dimensions:
15” wide, 15” tall, 3.5 to 5” deep, 10.5” handle drop
Advanced beginner/Intermediate. Some bag making experience will be helpful.
Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- 1/2 yard front/back and exterior pocket
- 1 yard lining (1 1/2 if fully lining front pocket)
- (2) 1/4 yard cuts for straps
- 2/3 yard exterior gusset (includes interior pocket pieces)
- 2 1/4 yards fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- 1 yard Pellon Craft-Fuse 808/809 or canvas or ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable
- 18” zipper for recessed top (optional)
- 1 yard 1/4” wide elastic
- 15” of 1/2″ piping (handmade or storebought)
- (optional) 14mm magnetic snap or 2” of 3/4” wide hook + loop tape (optional)
Pattern includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, full-size pattern sheet and rotary cutting instructions/measurements for some of the rectangle pieces, full-color cover, all tucked into a resealable poly bag.