This carry-all tote is for the makers, the creatives, and the go-getters. It’s Noodleheads spin on a classic doctor’s bag, but designed with handy on-the-go storage in mind. Perfect for kids and adults alike, this tote will be sure to keep whatever you need close at hand and organized. Please make note of the recommended skill level for this particular pattern.
- 2 sizes!
- Zippered back pocket
- Top zipper closure (optional)
- interior pockets
- Great for portable craft supply storage!
Intermediate/Advanced. Should be confident at sewing bias binding, previous bag making experience will be helpful. Check out my tips + tricks video! + Approx.
Finished Dimensions: 16” W, 13” H, 7 ½” deep (12” W, 10”H, 6” deep – Small)
+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric. FQ=Fat Quarter=18″ x 22″ ( ) = indicate requirements for small size tote
- Exterior fabric, 5/8 yard (1/2 yard)
- Lining fabric, 1 1/4 yards (1 yard)
- Pocket fabric, 1 1/4 yards (1 yard)
- Accent fabric (includes binding and handles, 1/2 yard)
- Fusible Woven Interfacing (20″-wide), 1 1/2 yards
- Fusible Mid-weight Interfacing (44″-wide), 1 yard
- ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable (or Pellon FlexFoam -20” wide), 1/2 yard or 1 yard of Pellon
- 18” separating “Jacket” zipper (14” for small)***
- 10” non-separating zipper for tote back (7” for small)
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton Canvas, cotton/linen canvas, denim, twill, home dec or quilting cotton for exterior. Quilting cotton for lining and pockets.
Pattern includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, rotary cutting instructions/measurements for all pattern pieces (just cut and sew, no need to cut out paper pattern pieces!), full-color cover sheet, all tucked into a resealable poly bag.