Sarah Ashford, our lovely British designer, describes her range: So, it’s called Great British Quilter Back to Basics. The premise behind this collection is that it’s designed to work on it’s own or indeed with other fabrics that you may already have. With 20 colours to choose from, there is sure to be a fabric that coordinates! There are 8 different prints, each inspired either by Britishness, quilting, or subtle references to social media. They are as follows:
- Drizzle – That’s the type of rain we often have here in the UK!
- Stitch – All the different stitches on a sewing machine
- Flag – A bit like British bunting, and a bit like a social media icon
- Send – Like when you send an email
- Define Me – A text print of quilting definitions and the values of the Great British Quilter
- Hexie Sketch – Hexagons are a reference to traditional English Paper Piecing
- Meander – A popular free motion quilting design
- Stripe – Because everyone loves it for a stripy binding!
With brights, pastels, low volumes and text prints, hopefully there’s something for everyone!
Contents: 100% Cotton
Sold by the half metre which measures 50cm x 110cm approx, if more than one is ordered, you will receive a continuous length.