Aurifil’s Wool 12wt thread is a lovely, soft blend of 50% Acrylic and 50% Wool. It is available in 192 unique colors on a red spool. Use this thread when you want to create texture or visually pleasing details. It can also be used for Single or Double Strand Cross Stitch, Hand Embroidery, Machine Applique, Machine Quilting, and Lower Looper Serging.
Single or Double Strand Cross Stitch, Hand Embroidery, Machine Appliqué, Machine Quilting, Lower Looper Serger
- 90/14 Topstitch Needle (50wt in the bobbin)
- 100/16 Needle with 40wt in the bobbin.
- Use the largest Longarm Needle possible (28wt in the bobbin)
- When using 12wt thread by machine, we recommend using a much thinner thread in the bobbin, like our 40wt.
- When using in a Longarm machine, quilt slowly, using a longer stitch and silicone conditioner where necessary.